Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Some Reviews: My (short) Review

Here are a few reviews on Sherlock Holmes that I thought I would share with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0XoKtTcwvk&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnnpRCOzgm0&feature=related

In my opinion, Sherlock Holmes was a great movie! I really did enjoy it and would love to watch it again. Guy Ritchie modernized Sherlock Holmes and all in all it worked. As one of the reviews says it was a little bit hard to follow, as I wanted to be able to help more, in a sense. I wanted to see the clues that Sherlock Holmes was seeing throughout the movie, not just at the end. But, that being said I found that I did keep up with at-least half of them so, maybe it was me who was not paying attention enough. The actors performances were amazing. I loved how Robert Downey Jr. portrayed Sherlock and his "bromance" with Watson, aka Jude law. I loved that we got to see the two fight as all close friends do and it made you connect with the characters more.

No comments:

Post a Comment